Buffalo Plaid

IMG_1902.JPG

Note the black denim... yes, you'll be seeing this hopefully soon

Thanks to a 1/2 off sale at Hancock Fabrics, I was able to pick up plenty of buffalo plaid for the project list for Judah's room. We've recently decided that we would stay at our lovely tree top Bosworth apartment for another year, so it's time to settle in again.

IMG_1911.JPG
IMG_1913.JPG

For the changing pad cover I followed this EASY, and I mean easy, tutorial. For the bolster pillow, I tried to follow this tutorial, with my own spin. It did not work out, so I'm going to give it more attention next week when I hopefully have a little break again from freelance-naptime-working.

one modification, I didn't have elastic, so I used ribbon to tie together, I think that was a good substitution!

This tutorial could not have been easier, thanks also to the grid pattern on the fabric for precise cutting,

IMG_1915.jpg