I wanted to re-create a quicker kale-only version of Paula Deen's Steak and Greens. The result was absolutely incredible.
- 2 bunches of Kale, ripped from stems
- 1 small onion sliced thin
- 1/2 pack bacon
- 1 packet beef bullion + 1 cup warm water
- 1 cup white rice cooked
- Take 1/2 the pack of bacon strips and quickly cut the bacon into about 1" strips. Fry in large skillet pan on medium heat until moderately crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Add onion slices, kale, and beef bullion +water to skillet and stir to incorporate. Cover and cook on low about 15 minutes.
- Serve over rice and enjoy!